You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

stolen phone

hi,

last friday i was pick pocketed in london and my phone (iPhone 11 ) was stolen. last night i got a text message from 'apple' saying the phone had been switched on and to locate it ,follow this link which was the link to find my iPhone, when i clicked the link it asked for the passcode to the phone and me being stupid i entered it! quickly realising after it was a scam. so i then located the iPhone on find my iPhone and it is in romania. i am very worried that they now have gotten access to everything on my phone, is there anyway at all you can block them from using it ?

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 7:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 8:39 AM

cdavies98 wrote:

hi,
last friday i was pick pocketed in london and my phone (iPhone 11 ) was stolen. last night i got a text message from 'apple' saying the phone had been switched on and to locate it ,follow this link which was the link to find my iPhone, when i clicked the link it asked for the passcode to the phone and me being stupid i entered it! quickly realising after it was a scam. so i then located the iPhone on find my iPhone and it is in romania. i am very worried that they now have gotten access to everything on my phone, is there anyway at all you can block them from using it ?

No, change all of your password now if any credit card was stored cancel them now.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 17, 2021 8:39 AM in response to cdavies98

cdavies98 wrote:

hi,

No, change all of your password now if any credit card was stored cancel them now.

stolen phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.