You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, so I have a saved back up for my phone. But I reset my phone on accident and I need my information back. How can I get my old information back without messing things up.

Hi, so I have a saved back up for my phone. But I reset my phone on accident and I need my information back. How can I get my old information back without messing things up.

iPhone 12

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 7:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 4:41 AM

Hello,

You'll have to restore from a backup. If you had iCloud backups turned on, you should not lose any data, except any data made after the backup was taken:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

Also see:

How iCloud keeps information up to date across all your devices - Apple Support

Good luck.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 14, 2021 4:41 AM in response to Lafayette_questions

Hello,

You'll have to restore from a backup. If you had iCloud backups turned on, you should not lose any data, except any data made after the backup was taken:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

Also see:

How iCloud keeps information up to date across all your devices - Apple Support

Good luck.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.