You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music iOS cast to google home.

Can you cast music from the Apple Music app using an iOS device to google home devices? You can on an android and is there going to be a update on iOS devices to support casting from with in the music app to cast to google home?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 1:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 10:45 PM

I understand I can link my Apple Music account on the google and use voice command to play Apple Music but my question is, can I cast from with in the Apple music app to google home devices from my iPhone.

2 replies

Dec 14, 2021 12:44 PM in response to Spud81

Hi Spud81,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand you'd like to play Apple Music on your Google Home device, and we'd like to assist. The article you came from has the best info on how to do this. If you still have questions after reviewing the article, reach out to Apple Support at the following link:

Contact Apple Support

Take care.

Apple Music iOS cast to google home.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.