You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone11 pro max

i turned my iphone 11 pro max off and when i went to turn it back on it got to the logo screen then turned off again and its just repeating that and when i try to reset it, it comes up with support.apple.com/iphone.restore but ive tried that and still nothing its still going to the logo page then turning off continuously

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 11:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 11:16 PM

Restore instructions:

1. Connect your iPhone to a computer. On a Mac with macOS Catalina, open the Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes. Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
  2. Select your iPhone on your computer.
  3. While your iPhone is connected, follow these steps:
  • On your iPhone 11: Press and quickly release the volume up button. Press and quickly release the volume down button. Then press and hold the side button.

1. Keep holding the buttons until you see the recovery mode screen.
  2. When you get the option to restore or update, choose Update.
  3. Your computer will download the software for your device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode. Repeat steps 2-4.

If you need more help:

👉🏼 Contact Apple Support to set up service. 

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 7, 2021 11:16 PM in response to megangoodwin4

Restore instructions:

1. Connect your iPhone to a computer. On a Mac with macOS Catalina, open the Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes. Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
  2. Select your iPhone on your computer.
  3. While your iPhone is connected, follow these steps:
  • On your iPhone 11: Press and quickly release the volume up button. Press and quickly release the volume down button. Then press and hold the side button.

1. Keep holding the buttons until you see the recovery mode screen.
  2. When you get the option to restore or update, choose Update.
  3. Your computer will download the software for your device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode. Repeat steps 2-4.

If you need more help:

👉🏼 Contact Apple Support to set up service. 

Dec 7, 2021 11:12 PM in response to megangoodwin4

megangoodwin4 Said:

"my iphone11 pro max: i turned my iphone 11 pro max off and when i went to turn it back on it got to the logo screen then turned off again and its just repeating that and when i try to reset it, it comes up with support.apple.com/iphone.restore but ive tried that and still nothing its still going to the logo page then turning off continuously"

-------

Read my User Tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

Why the Boot Loop?:

The phone was likely stuck in an update.

my iphone11 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.