You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calls on Watch - No sound

When I answer phone calls on my watch, the other party can hear me but I cannot hear them. It has previously worked fine. I feel like it may be a setting that has gotten changed.

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Dec 2, 2021 3:03 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 12:18 PM

Hello KimTN,

Thanks for reaching out through the Apple Support Communities about that audio difficulty with calls on your Apple Watch.

Does that continue if you turn the Digital Crown while on a call to adjust the volume? Make phone calls on Apple Watch

Do you still get audio from other apps or features? Change the audio and notification settings on your Apple Watch

Also, have you had the chance to restart your Apple Watch since you noticed this behavior? Restart your Apple Watch

Hopefully those details will help to isolate this behavior further.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 3, 2021 12:18 PM in response to KimTN

Hello KimTN,

Thanks for reaching out through the Apple Support Communities about that audio difficulty with calls on your Apple Watch.

Does that continue if you turn the Digital Crown while on a call to adjust the volume? Make phone calls on Apple Watch

Do you still get audio from other apps or features? Change the audio and notification settings on your Apple Watch

Also, have you had the chance to restart your Apple Watch since you noticed this behavior? Restart your Apple Watch

Hopefully those details will help to isolate this behavior further.

Take care.

Calls on Watch - No sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.