You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 13 pro max wireless charging

is wireless charging available on the iphone 13 pro max?

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 12:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2021 12:41 PM

Hi banne178,

I would check other devices to see if the wireless chargers work on those devices.

If so, then i would recommend power cycling the device, updating the ios (if needed) and taking off any accessories. Make sure the wireless charger is compatible with your device.

If this does not work, it may be a hardware issue with your phone. I would make a genius bar appt if this does not resolve the issue. Hope this helps!

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 30, 2021 12:41 PM in response to banne178

Hi banne178,

I would check other devices to see if the wireless chargers work on those devices.

If so, then i would recommend power cycling the device, updating the ios (if needed) and taking off any accessories. Make sure the wireless charger is compatible with your device.

If this does not work, it may be a hardware issue with your phone. I would make a genius bar appt if this does not resolve the issue. Hope this helps!

iphone 13 pro max wireless charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.