You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trade in value

I want to upgrade my phone but I would like to find out how much the trade in value is on my phone first, how would I do that?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 12:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2021 1:04 PM

The simplest way is to start the new iPhone ordering process. At the very beginning, it will ask you if you want to trade in a phone. At that point, you will be asked a few simple questions as to the phone's condition. It pays to be honest here. Regardless, after answering these questions, you will get an initial trade-in value. You can decide then, whether or not, it is worth it.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 29, 2021 1:04 PM in response to natalielykins

The simplest way is to start the new iPhone ordering process. At the very beginning, it will ask you if you want to trade in a phone. At that point, you will be asked a few simple questions as to the phone's condition. It pays to be honest here. Regardless, after answering these questions, you will get an initial trade-in value. You can decide then, whether or not, it is worth it.

trade in value

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.