You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do I do when it says “to add cards, keys, tickets, and passes to wallet, look for the add wallet button in apps, emails, and websites” reason I ask is cause I’m trying to Add card to wallet and that comes up every time I try to add

What do I do when it says “to add cards, keys, tickets, and passes to wallet, look for the add wallet button in apps, emails, and websites” reason I ask is cause I’m trying to Add card to wallet and that comes up every time i try something

Posted on Nov 27, 2021 9:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2021 6:16 AM

I got a debit and I believe where I stay I supports Apple Pay. Stay in El Paso, every time I press the + to add card “look for the add to wallet bottom in apps, emails, and websites” everytime i press the plus sigh on the wallet app.

3 replies

What do I do when it says “to add cards, keys, tickets, and passes to wallet, look for the add wallet button in apps, emails, and websites” reason I ask is cause I’m trying to Add card to wallet and that comes up every time I try to add

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.