You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch model with cellular?

Hello.

Im looking to buy a watch for my boyfriend, He wants it to be cellular , which ones are ?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 3:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 5:37 PM

Every model Apple Watch Apple Sells is available in GPS only or GPS+ Cellular.

Here is a link to compare the models --> Apple Watch - Compare Models - Apple

Please note that Apple Watch 3 was introduced in 2017, so while you can buy a brand new one from Apple, personally, I'd skip it. It lacks features the newer models offer.

Apple Watch SE is a newer model, but is a scaled down (lower cost version).

Apple Watch 7 is the absolute newest model, which was just introduced in October. It is the latest and greatest.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 19, 2021 5:37 PM in response to peys

Every model Apple Watch Apple Sells is available in GPS only or GPS+ Cellular.

Here is a link to compare the models --> Apple Watch - Compare Models - Apple

Please note that Apple Watch 3 was introduced in 2017, so while you can buy a brand new one from Apple, personally, I'd skip it. It lacks features the newer models offer.

Apple Watch SE is a newer model, but is a scaled down (lower cost version).

Apple Watch 7 is the absolute newest model, which was just introduced in October. It is the latest and greatest.

Apple Watch model with cellular?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.