You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wireless charging

Hello, is anyone else not able to wirelessly charge their iPhone 13 Pro Max with a case on it? And if so, how did you fix it? My phone was charging with a case until the first update came along and then it stopped. Please help!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 2:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 4:14 PM

Hello,

Do you have an Apple branded case? Is the charger MagSafe? Does it charge properly without the case? See this:

How to use your MagSafe Charger with iPhone 12 models and later

Good luck.

2 replies

Nov 18, 2021 4:49 PM in response to Arellanoken

My iPhone 13 Pro charges wirelessly fine with a MagSafe charger or my older Belkin Boost Qi charger. But it will not charge with my Sena wallet book case on it. Sena says it should work with some Qi chargers but I’ve ordered, tried and returned 3 now so I have gone back to just charging it with a lightening cable. I’m not going to endlessly try Qi chargers randomly to find one that works with the case.

My last several iPhones ended there service with me in pristine condition and I attribute that in large part to the Sena walletbook style case I always buy and use with them.

BTW, my iPhone XS charged with the Belkin boost Qi charger just fine for 2 years with a Sena walletbook case on it. Just not so with the 13 Pro.

Wireless charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.