You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charger

My fast charger which I got with my brand new iPhone 11 has broke they are £20 to buy which is a lot I would off thought they would off lasted more than a few months? Is there any thing I can do about this

Posted on Nov 18, 2021 10:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2021 6:28 AM

RosaAlba wrote:

My fast charger which I got with my brand new iPhone 11 has broken. They are £20 to buy, which is a lot I would off (have) thought they would off (have) lasted more than a few months. Is there anything I can do about this?

If the charger that came with your iPhone has stopped working and is less than a year old, it is under warranty. It is unusual for chargers to stop working but, if they're under warranty, Apple will replace them.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 19, 2021 6:28 AM in response to RosaAlba

RosaAlba wrote:

My fast charger which I got with my brand new iPhone 11 has broken. They are £20 to buy, which is a lot I would off (have) thought they would off (have) lasted more than a few months. Is there anything I can do about this?

If the charger that came with your iPhone has stopped working and is less than a year old, it is under warranty. It is unusual for chargers to stop working but, if they're under warranty, Apple will replace them.

Nov 18, 2021 10:47 AM in response to kaitlan114

Unless you have extended AppleCare (AppleCare+), no. However, there are plenty of 3rd party chargers available. Quick Amazon search found this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07S7NQYFS/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&aaxitk=96435f69314a50bd06ba71e6b7784198&hsa_cr_id=9501662990302&pd_rd_plhdr=t&pd_rd_r=db5f9099-275a-4ba2-b173-ea4a872107d3&pd_rd_w=Z5Szc&pd_rd_wg=2K5vq&ref_=sbx_be_s_sparkle_mcd_asin_0_title (£14). I have a 65W UGREEN charger for my 2 iPads and Galaxy S10 and have had no issues with it in the 3 months I've had it.

Charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.