You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just bought a Series 7 iWatch and I have a iPhone Pro with iOS14.8.1 - It just wont pair!

I just bought a Series 7 iWatch, and I have an iPhone Pro with iOS14.8.1 - It just won't pair. I have reset network settings, reset iwatch, updated iOS to the latest version.. tried a few times. This is the first time Apple devices are giving some real problems. Not good for Apple reputation and price point!!

Can someone provide a solution??

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 2:46 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 2:55 PM

Dear Gmuthalaly,

The Apple Watch requires iOS 15 in order to be pair to an iPhone. Go to General > Software Update and on the bottom of the screen it should say iOS 15. After you've updated to iOS 15 you should be able to pair your new Apple Watch Series 7 to your iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 15.

Hope it helps :)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 13, 2021 2:55 PM in response to gmuthalaly

Dear Gmuthalaly,

The Apple Watch requires iOS 15 in order to be pair to an iPhone. Go to General > Software Update and on the bottom of the screen it should say iOS 15. After you've updated to iOS 15 you should be able to pair your new Apple Watch Series 7 to your iPhone 11 Pro with iOS 15.

Hope it helps :)

Just bought a Series 7 iWatch and I have a iPhone Pro with iOS14.8.1 - It just wont pair!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.