You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tv purchase

I purchased a TV series and it is coming through in another language. My system is set to English, I purchase Succession Season 1 and it is in French with no way to change to original version English

Posted on Nov 11, 2021 6:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2021 9:14 AM

In some countries, e.g. Canada, TV shows may be offered in two (or more) versions as separate items: English and French.

In some countries, e.g. France, TV shows may be offered in dubbed only, or as separate items: English and French.

Verify that you purchased the correct/intended item(s).

Succession, Season 1 (English) on iTunes - Apple (CA)
Succession, Season 1 (French dubbed) on iTunes - Apple (CA)
Succession, Season 2 (English) on iTunes - Apple (CA)
Succession, Season 2 (French dubbed) on iTunes - Apple (CA)
Succession, Season 2 (English audio with French subtitles) on iTunes - Apple (CA)
Succession, Season 1+2 (English) on iTunes - Apple (CA)

Contact the iTunes Store staff about issues with specific purchases.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 12, 2021 9:14 AM in response to Cheryladooley

In some countries, e.g. Canada, TV shows may be offered in two (or more) versions as separate items: English and French.

In some countries, e.g. France, TV shows may be offered in dubbed only, or as separate items: English and French.

Verify that you purchased the correct/intended item(s).

Succession, Season 1 (English) on iTunes - Apple (CA)
Succession, Season 1 (French dubbed) on iTunes - Apple (CA)
Succession, Season 2 (English) on iTunes - Apple (CA)
Succession, Season 2 (French dubbed) on iTunes - Apple (CA)
Succession, Season 2 (English audio with French subtitles) on iTunes - Apple (CA)
Succession, Season 1+2 (English) on iTunes - Apple (CA)

Contact the iTunes Store staff about issues with specific purchases.

Tv purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.