You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have my Apple TV on and connected, but I do not see the “Apple TV” app, as I am trying to watch on a show on that network

I have my Apple TV on and connected, but I do not see the “Apple TV” app, as I am trying to watch on a show on that network

Posted on Nov 9, 2021 4:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2021 4:48 AM

Do verify you model Apple TV. Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Apple TV (3rd generation) with Apple TV software 7.3 or later will have the (Apple) TV app.

With the Apple TV app on your Apple TV box, you can access:

… watch a show …

Please disclose the show that you’re interested in for more specific advise and confirmation of availability.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 10, 2021 4:48 AM in response to JenDemp

Do verify you model Apple TV. Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Apple TV (3rd generation) with Apple TV software 7.3 or later will have the (Apple) TV app.

With the Apple TV app on your Apple TV box, you can access:

… watch a show …

Please disclose the show that you’re interested in for more specific advise and confirmation of availability.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.