You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to speak to some one about my account it was fraud activity so I canceled my card completely now I can’t update any apps and I am not sure how to make a new Apple ID

Had fraud activity and canceled my card they keep trying to take money and now cannnot update any of my apps and or use my App Store

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 1:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 1:31 PM

If you had fraudulent charges made to your credit card, call the credit card issuer about that. Apple cannot help you with fraud charges made to your credit card.

If your AppleID was compromised and used, then contact Apple support and change your AppleID password immediately -> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 8, 2021 1:31 PM in response to Abbybouchard16

If you had fraudulent charges made to your credit card, call the credit card issuer about that. Apple cannot help you with fraud charges made to your credit card.

If your AppleID was compromised and used, then contact Apple support and change your AppleID password immediately -> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

I need to speak to some one about my account it was fraud activity so I canceled my card completely now I can’t update any apps and I am not sure how to make a new Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.