You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My trial subscription ends till December but I am getting charge 9.99 already, I do not wanna keep it, I supposedly have more time till it’s due but do not want to get charged for it

Just wanna make sure that I don’t get charged $9.99 for the Apple Music I still have the free trial however I did get a receipt to my email charging me

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 5:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 7:55 PM

If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends. If you cancel during a free trial period, you might lose access to the subscription immediately. For more info, see:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

For all cancelations, billing inquiries, and refund requests, see:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 7, 2021 7:55 PM in response to donaviana

If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends. If you cancel during a free trial period, you might lose access to the subscription immediately. For more info, see:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

For all cancelations, billing inquiries, and refund requests, see:

Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

My trial subscription ends till December but I am getting charge 9.99 already, I do not wanna keep it, I supposedly have more time till it’s due but do not want to get charged for it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.