You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t pay any payment from my visa debit card… there are two pending payment in apple store. That’s why I can’t install any application from apple store… please help me

I can’t pay any payment from my visa debit card… there are two pending payment in apple store. That’s why I can’t install any application from apple store… please help me

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 10:03 PM

1 reply

Nov 7, 2021 3:11 PM in response to AHM_ed

Good afternoon AHM_ed,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

It sounds like you have two pending transactions in the App store that need to be resolved.

You may need to add another form of payment to your Apple ID to complete these purchases, or add funds to your Apple ID account to cover them.

The resources below will provide some guidance:

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

Contact Apple for support and service

Take care.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.