You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shared Apple Music Playlists!!

Guys!! Don't you think we should have shared apple music playlists!! This is such an issue. My friend and I can't share our music playlists with others. How am I supposed to know what she is listening to? How are we supposed to share our music together? We need to be able to share our Michael Buble and Lin-Manuel Miranda music! Please help us!!!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 6:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 6:50 PM

For clarification- because I know many of you may be a bit fuzzy on our request. We think it is essential that we have a combined shared playlist. We want to both be able to add music to the playlist and have it update for the other person. We do not want to just text each other playlists that we are making. This is simply not enough. For example, if I share a playlist that has Hotel California on it, and then I send it to my friend, and she adds All Too Well to it. I want to be able to see!! I need to know that she is obsessed with All Too Well at the moment!! How else am I supposed to know!! It would be a real tragedy. Do better!!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 5, 2021 6:50 PM in response to mmalzy

For clarification- because I know many of you may be a bit fuzzy on our request. We think it is essential that we have a combined shared playlist. We want to both be able to add music to the playlist and have it update for the other person. We do not want to just text each other playlists that we are making. This is simply not enough. For example, if I share a playlist that has Hotel California on it, and then I send it to my friend, and she adds All Too Well to it. I want to be able to see!! I need to know that she is obsessed with All Too Well at the moment!! How else am I supposed to know!! It would be a real tragedy. Do better!!

Shared Apple Music Playlists!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.