You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can call out using WiFi calling, but not receive calls.

iPhone 12 iOS 14.8.1

I don't have cell reception at my mountain home. I have WiFi calling turned on. I can make calls OUT, but am not receiving calls.

Is there a fix?

iPhone 12

Posted on Nov 5, 2021 10:06 AM

3 replies

Nov 6, 2021 11:42 AM in response to MariCordes

Hi MariCordes,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We understand you're not receiving calls with Wi-Fi calling, and we'd like to assist. We see you've come from a helpful article for using Wi-Fi calling. Have you restarted your iPhone since this issue began? Have you toggled Wi-Fi calling off and back on again? Are you able to test to see if the issue persists on a different Wi-Fi network? Also, just to confirm, is Wi-Fi calling supported by your wireless carrier. You can check using this article:

Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in the United States and Canada

We look forward to learning more about your issue.

Take care.

Can call out using WiFi calling, but not receive calls.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.