You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac mini on Catalina: No communication with a helper app possible

I cannot connect with my iPad 11 (sec generation) an iPhone 10. I have already installed a new version of Catalina but still the same problem. Can anybody help me to connect me again to my iPad and phone?

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 27, 2021 3:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2021 10:17 AM

Problem is solved and I think it's a little bit stupid. iPad and iPhone did always show up in the dinner, but couldn't connect with a helper app and so it was impossible to synchronize both. But when I did go to the music app, I could synchronize my iPhone normally. Afterwards I could normally connect my iPad and iPhone in the finder.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 28, 2021 10:17 AM in response to alhabar

Problem is solved and I think it's a little bit stupid. iPad and iPhone did always show up in the dinner, but couldn't connect with a helper app and so it was impossible to synchronize both. But when I did go to the music app, I could synchronize my iPhone normally. Afterwards I could normally connect my iPad and iPhone in the finder.

Mac mini on Catalina: No communication with a helper app possible

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.