You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question about apple watch series 7 ceelular

Hi

Sadly Nike edition not available in my country and rumors said it will take too long too have it.

My question if I will buy it online from apple store through one of my friends in US. Is cellular function will work outside US or there is some cellular frequencies deference.

Thanks a lot

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 12:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 1:16 PM

There are 2 Apple Watch cellular radios

• Canada, U.S. Mexico, Puerto Rico (IF YOU ARE NOT IN ONE OF THESE COUNTRIES, IT WILL NOT WORK!)

• The rest of the world

Carriers will not attempt to connect to an Apple Watch that does not use the correct radio.

If you do not get your Apple Watch in your own country, you may have to return the Apple Watch to the country where purchased to get warranty service.

If you do not get your Apple Watch in your own country, there may be country specific restrictions in the installed Apple Watch software that prevent features from working when you get home.

https://www.apple.com/watchos/feature-availability

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 24, 2021 1:16 PM in response to DrMutairi

There are 2 Apple Watch cellular radios

• Canada, U.S. Mexico, Puerto Rico (IF YOU ARE NOT IN ONE OF THESE COUNTRIES, IT WILL NOT WORK!)

• The rest of the world

Carriers will not attempt to connect to an Apple Watch that does not use the correct radio.

If you do not get your Apple Watch in your own country, you may have to return the Apple Watch to the country where purchased to get warranty service.

If you do not get your Apple Watch in your own country, there may be country specific restrictions in the installed Apple Watch software that prevent features from working when you get home.

https://www.apple.com/watchos/feature-availability

Question about apple watch series 7 ceelular

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.