You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook was stolen and my ID was hacked and my phone number changed.

Hello, my names is Ansar, or you can call me Elik. I just want to know, do you have any support or help with my problem?

My computer was stolen, unfotunatelly i don't know where is my box of mac. My apple ID was hacked and my phone number changed. I don't know how they changed my phone number.

I had a macbook pro, i bought him, if i not a mistake in 2013 or 2014 in Dubai. Honestly it was a long time ago, probobly i can forgot exactly my number in Apple ID. I have access on my mail. Actually i know who took my computer, but i would like know, is that possible just to come back my ID, because there was a lot of information about me, my life, everything or make a block that ID!

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 24, 2021 9:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Similar questions

7 replies

Oct 24, 2021 11:15 AM in response to ans017

You are welcome. Use the link in the first article to contact Apple Support or  contact Apple ID Support for assistance.  See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.   -

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.  *   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support      -    Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call.   -

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.    -          

From the Apple Support article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

Oct 24, 2021 1:25 PM in response to ans017

If you have 2 Factor Authentication enabled, you can use Account Recovery. The Recovery Process is an automated process and the length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.   *

The only way to reset it instantly is to remember the password and sign into your Apple ID.

Oct 24, 2021 12:22 PM in response to Eric Root

The same, maybe i does it not righly...

Please try to enter on that apple id ***

I just click on the forgot my password and the page is sending me to the page, where i need to writte phone number, but i don't know that number. I only remember my old number which was on that apple ID.

[Email Edited by Moderator]

My MacBook was stolen and my ID was hacked and my phone number changed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.