You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness+ on Apple TV not working

Apple TV 4K tvOS 15.0

Apple Watch Series 6 8.0.1

When I start Fitness+ on my Apple TV , I can see my watch on tv screen, then I confirm on my watch , it shows: Your Apple Watch is offline Connect to Wi-Fi or turn off airplane mode.

Any solution?

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 7:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2021 3:43 AM

Some users had to restart both devices for the pairing to work. [1] [2]

Some users had to complete the Home setup for Apple TV, and make sure to assign a HomeKit ‘Room’ for the Apple TV to make it work.

If it doesn’t work for you as described that it should, then contact the Apple Support staff for assistance.

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 23, 2021 3:43 AM in response to lestill

Some users had to restart both devices for the pairing to work. [1] [2]

Some users had to complete the Home setup for Apple TV, and make sure to assign a HomeKit ‘Room’ for the Apple TV to make it work.

If it doesn’t work for you as described that it should, then contact the Apple Support staff for assistance.

Fitness+ on Apple TV not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.