You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity app works on watch, won’t work on phone

Hi I have an Apple Watch series 6 and use the activity app on it often without a problem. When I open my iphone 11’s activity app it does not load and says I must set up the activity app on my watch… but it is already set up on the watch itself and in the watch app on my phone. When a swipe right on the watch it says I have to share with my iPhone…

it’s a chicken or the egg situation: the phone says I have to set up the watch and the watch says to use the phone. Please help!

Posted on Oct 21, 2021 4:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2021 1:28 AM

Unpair and re-pair and setup as new to reset the watch back to the way it was when you bought it.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 22, 2021 1:28 AM in response to Orbusrex

Unpair and re-pair and setup as new to reset the watch back to the way it was when you bought it.

Activity app works on watch, won’t work on phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.