You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my AirPods

I can’t find my AirPods but I have the serial number can you help

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 6:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2021 6:33 AM

Hello ~ Only the info in the article below can help. Did you have find my activated? We cannot help as we are users just like you are here. The serial number could only be used if someone turned them in to law enforcement or somewhere as proof you are the owner but they cannot be tracked that way. Take a read through this info:

How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max

~Katana-San~

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 20, 2021 6:33 AM in response to M_1314

Hello ~ Only the info in the article below can help. Did you have find my activated? We cannot help as we are users just like you are here. The serial number could only be used if someone turned them in to law enforcement or somewhere as proof you are the owner but they cannot be tracked that way. Take a read through this info:

How to find your lost AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max

~Katana-San~

Find my AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.