You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sim Card

I recently sent my phone to Apple to get it fixed. Theres a probability that they might send me a new phone. Will they send me my old sim card? But if they don’t will the sim car still be in my phone ?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 6:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2021 6:14 PM

If they do send you a replacement phone, it will likely not come with the sim card you had in your phone you sent in. If by chance your phone arrives without a sim card, you can certainly get a new sim card from your carrier. OR, you can simply have you carrier activate your number to the built eSim in your phone as you don't have to have a physical sim card at all on iPhone 11.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 19, 2021 6:14 PM in response to jasmine9o11

If they do send you a replacement phone, it will likely not come with the sim card you had in your phone you sent in. If by chance your phone arrives without a sim card, you can certainly get a new sim card from your carrier. OR, you can simply have you carrier activate your number to the built eSim in your phone as you don't have to have a physical sim card at all on iPhone 11.

Sim Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.