You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I have a one time courtesy for my screen replacement

I have the extra APPLE CARE but I need a screen replacement. I have been unemployed due to covid and I don’t have the funds to replace my screen. I have only had the phone for 3 days. Or can I get billed at the end of the month for it?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 7:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 7:57 PM

Sorry, but there is no such thing as courtesy screen replacements. If you did purchase an AppleCare+ plan for your phone, you'll have to scrape together the $29 it will cost to have the screen replaced. Either put it on a credit card or borrow the money from someone who will let you pay them later. Apple won't do that for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 18, 2021 7:57 PM in response to JohnnyBoy2120

Sorry, but there is no such thing as courtesy screen replacements. If you did purchase an AppleCare+ plan for your phone, you'll have to scrape together the $29 it will cost to have the screen replaced. Either put it on a credit card or borrow the money from someone who will let you pay them later. Apple won't do that for you.

Can I have a one time courtesy for my screen replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.