You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you clear my credit to zero so I can change my region please. My balance is $0.08

Can you clear my credit to zero so I can change my region please. My balance is $0.08. I tried adding credit card to make a purchase but credit card not accepted.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 11:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2021 5:16 PM

Hi twiggy65,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with changing your country or region. We're happy to provide some information to get you in the right direction to assist.

You were viewing the correct article to help. Specifically the section that states: "If you still can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support." You can find this information in the section "If you can't change your country or region" in the article you started this post from. If needed, again it's here: Change your Apple ID country or region

To get connected to Apple Support to help you can use the link in the article or get connected here: Contact Apple Support

You can also view a list of telephone numbers by region to reach out to here: Contact Apple for support and service

Best!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 18, 2021 5:16 PM in response to twiggy65

Hi twiggy65,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with changing your country or region. We're happy to provide some information to get you in the right direction to assist.

You were viewing the correct article to help. Specifically the section that states: "If you still can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support." You can find this information in the section "If you can't change your country or region" in the article you started this post from. If needed, again it's here: Change your Apple ID country or region

To get connected to Apple Support to help you can use the link in the article or get connected here: Contact Apple Support

You can also view a list of telephone numbers by region to reach out to here: Contact Apple for support and service

Best!

Can you clear my credit to zero so I can change my region please. My balance is $0.08

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.