You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to enable face recognition? I do not wish to go into the store to turn around and wait for a call from support

How to enable face recognition?

why go to the store al that will happen is that I will goin to Apple only to turn around and go back home and wait for a phone call from Apple tech.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 8:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 8:38 AM

If you tried all of the suggestions in the Related Article at the top of this page above your user name and nothing helped, your options are to:

1. Use the Get Support at the top of this page to reach out to Apple
  2. Or schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar for evaluation and options
  3. Or send your phone to Apple if you don't want to go to the store

We are ALL users on this user to user only forum. We have no magic wands which can diagnose your issue.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 17, 2021 8:38 AM in response to katreoned

If you tried all of the suggestions in the Related Article at the top of this page above your user name and nothing helped, your options are to:

1. Use the Get Support at the top of this page to reach out to Apple
  2. Or schedule an appointment at your Apple Store Genius Bar for evaluation and options
  3. Or send your phone to Apple if you don't want to go to the store

We are ALL users on this user to user only forum. We have no magic wands which can diagnose your issue.

How to enable face recognition? I do not wish to go into the store to turn around and wait for a call from support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.