You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't install program

I'm trying to install Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client. I need it to access webpages through my uni's vpn. Every time I download it and try to install it through the client installer it asks me for the install destination but I can't choose Macintosh HD because it says it is already installed. I have definitely never installed it on this device before because I only just bought it 2 months ago but as far as I can remember I've never installed it on any other device either. Quick responses would be really helpful, I can't do school work without the vpn. Also I am updated to the latest software and I have more than enough storage space left. Thanks in advance :)

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 2:36 AM

5 replies

Can't install program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.