You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health app

I deleted my health app that was on my iPhone 10 and woulD like to get it back. I can’t find it among the many apps in he App Store. It’s the one with the red heart not centred.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 5:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 5:30 PM

The good thing is that the Health app cannot be deleted from your iPhone. It is part of the iOS. The Health app is still in the App Library which is the last Home Screen on your iPhone when you continue to SWIPE LEFT until you reach it. Get to the App Library and locate the Health app. TOUCH and DRAG the Health app out of the App Library and place it on your favorite spot of the Home Screen.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 15, 2021 5:30 PM in response to Grandkidsgalore

The good thing is that the Health app cannot be deleted from your iPhone. It is part of the iOS. The Health app is still in the App Library which is the last Home Screen on your iPhone when you continue to SWIPE LEFT until you reach it. Get to the App Library and locate the Health app. TOUCH and DRAG the Health app out of the App Library and place it on your favorite spot of the Home Screen.

Axel F.

Health app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.