You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch screen

Hi there!

I don't know if I'm asking this question in the right place so please redirect me if needed.

I just ordered a new apple watch and just got it delivered to me yesterday. I haven't even worn It for a full day and I already managed to get a scratch on the screen. It's not horrible, but it is definitely noticeable. I have AppleCare+ for it and was wondering if that would allow me to get it fixed? It is a new watch so I hate to have it with some scratches.

Thanks for your help!

Apple Watch, watchOS 4

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 6:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 4:17 PM

Unless the scratch is deep enough to disrupt the touch screen functions it will be classed as a cosmetic issue not covered by AppleCare+. The best you can do is probably to look for one of the tempered glass screen protectors which will at least hide the scratch and prevent it happening again.

1 reply

apple watch screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.