You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost my Apple watch

I lost my Apple Watch, they are not charged. They are not showing up on the map. How can I find them? Can you help me with that, please ?

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 4:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 4:59 PM

Nope. No charge means no power means no radio communications which means no positioning data and no connections to any network so no Find My data past the first ~24 hours if the last-known-position is still available, a d no ability to play sounds. Pretty much all of this is dependent on power. You’re going to have to look the old fashioned way; looking for it,

Details: If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 13, 2021 4:59 PM in response to An9427

Nope. No charge means no power means no radio communications which means no positioning data and no connections to any network so no Find My data past the first ~24 hours if the last-known-position is still available, a d no ability to play sounds. Pretty much all of this is dependent on power. You’re going to have to look the old fashioned way; looking for it,

Details: If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Lost my Apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.