You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air Trade-in

Good Day,

Am I able to trade-in a MacBook or is it just for iphones? For example I have a macbook air 2016 and would like another maybe refurbished MacBook Pro 2018 or 2020? If yes, how do I do it and how much will the difference fee approximately be?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 10:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 11:59 AM

You can trade Macs as well as other Apple devices. If you are purchasing a new Mac by using the Apple Store online, you can arrange the trade at the same time as the purchase and get a trade value in that process. Also, you can get more information about trading and get an estimated trade value at Apple Trade In - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 10, 2021 11:59 AM in response to Rhods

You can trade Macs as well as other Apple devices. If you are purchasing a new Mac by using the Apple Store online, you can arrange the trade at the same time as the purchase and get a trade value in that process. Also, you can get more information about trading and get an estimated trade value at Apple Trade In - Apple

MacBook Air Trade-in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.