You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some song files will not play, iTunes asks me to authorize my computer and that doesn't fix it

I am having trouble playing some music files. I purchased some albums through iTunes, my computer is authorized, but some of the songs from some albums will not play because it says my computer is not authorized, so I reauthorize my computer and it still, it will not play some of my files that I purchased and downloaded through iTunes.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 4:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 6:22 PM

If it only happens to a few songs, that is usually a sign that the song files got corrupted somehow. Dekletre the songs on your device and redownload them.

Redownload music - Apple Support

1 reply

Some song files will not play, iTunes asks me to authorize my computer and that doesn't fix it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.