You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Every time I try to update or download something it keeps popping up with a billing problem

Hi there I have been having a problem lately with trying to download stuff or trying to update apps, every time I try to update or download something it keeps popping up with billing problem and I fill it out and finish it but then it keeps popping back up and it will keep doing that and not stop, and I don’t know why it’s coming up with it because I didn’t have any billing problem before

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 3:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2021 5:46 PM

Contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide   -

Apple Support schedule phone call     -

Billings and Subscriptions   -

If necessary, try Twitter

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.   - 

1 reply

Every time I try to update or download something it keeps popping up with a billing problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.