You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yellow tint Screen

So this iPhone being my first iPhone ever. Never thought it would be so bad experience. I recently (a week ago) bought this iPhone 12 and noticed this yellow tint issue, while i compared with a same model iphone of my friend. The other screen was whole lot brighter and better while mine is warm.

My display has a slight yellow tint on this and and I surely saw many ways how we can reduce the issue by changing the hue or some alternative settings.

But this is really not worth, buying this costly phone and using a filter to make it look good !!

So apart from all this know-how solutions. Is is possible to replace the yellow tint display phone with a new one at service ???

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 1:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 2:40 AM

Probably you have turned on Night Shift

• Open Control Center. Firmly press the Brightness control icon, then tap to turn Night Shift on or off.
  • Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Night Shift. 2 On the same screen, you can schedule a time for Night Shift to turn on automatically and adjust color temperature.

Use Night Shift on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple ...

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 8, 2021 2:40 AM in response to Mr_Singh

Probably you have turned on Night Shift

• Open Control Center. Firmly press the Brightness control icon, then tap to turn Night Shift on or off.
  • Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Night Shift. 2 On the same screen, you can schedule a time for Night Shift to turn on automatically and adjust color temperature.

Use Night Shift on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple ...

Yellow tint Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.