You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to I add Apple Card to wallet if I don’t have physical card yet

Can I use my Apple Card if I don’t have physical card yet

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 12:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2021 1:05 PM

Your Apple Card should have been added to the Wallet app right after you got approved for the Apple Card. Did that not happen?

Once your Apple Card is in the Wallet App then you can use ➔ Apple Pay with your iPhone to pay for purchases at the Point of Sale (Merchants that accept Apple Pay). You can use your Physical Apple Card after you receive and activate it. At that point, you can use your Apple Card with Apple Pay and/or your Physical Apple Card.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 7, 2021 1:05 PM in response to Pumpkinsmom16

Your Apple Card should have been added to the Wallet app right after you got approved for the Apple Card. Did that not happen?

Once your Apple Card is in the Wallet App then you can use ➔ Apple Pay with your iPhone to pay for purchases at the Point of Sale (Merchants that accept Apple Pay). You can use your Physical Apple Card after you receive and activate it. At that point, you can use your Apple Card with Apple Pay and/or your Physical Apple Card.

Axel F.

How to I add Apple Card to wallet if I don’t have physical card yet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.