You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My wifi and Bluetooth doesn’t work it doesn’t even let me click on the buttons to turn them on.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 4, 2021 1:04 PM

4 replies

Oct 5, 2021 12:44 PM in response to jesmina1992

Thank you for those details jesmina1992,

Have you updated to iOS 15.0.1 as well? If not, do you have a recent backup for the data in your iPhone in iCloud or your computer? If not, we recommend that you create one as described here: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Then update your iOS as outlined here: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If that doesn't resolve the issue, did you already reset the Network Settings as outlined in step 6 of the article at the top of the page?

Cheers!

Oct 5, 2021 12:17 PM in response to jesmina1992

Hello jesmina1992,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, and we'll be happy to help in any way we can. We understand you're having issues with connecting to WI-Fi and Bluetooth on your iPhone. The related article at the top of the page is a great place to start. Which exact version of iOS 15 are you updated to under Settings > General > About? If you go to Settings Wi-Fi, is the option to turn it on grayed out? Is it grayed out under Settings> Bluetooth?

Cheers!

My wifi and Bluetooth doesn’t work it doesn’t even let me click on the buttons to turn them on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.