You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new iPad has been stolen from my doorstep

Hi. Unfortunately I had a new iPad stolen from my doorstep/courier.

it is a cellular/Wi-Fi model and I am having a hard time obtaining a replacement from the retailer purchased from.

is there any way the iPad can be tracked by serial/IMEI number. Obviously findmyipad was not activated as it was delivered in a sealed box.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 11:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2021 11:30 AM

Hello ~ You need to contact your local law enforcement and file a report…it gives your claim credibility. Also contact your neighbors if any perhaps they saw the incident. Get in touch with the carrier and file a claim. If you paid with a credit card …contact them for assistance. Get the retailer involved as well. We have a security camera system in place that helps as well…so consider that in the future. Good luck.

~Katana-San~

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 29, 2021 11:30 AM in response to Terrybee7

Hello ~ You need to contact your local law enforcement and file a report…it gives your claim credibility. Also contact your neighbors if any perhaps they saw the incident. Get in touch with the carrier and file a claim. If you paid with a credit card …contact them for assistance. Get the retailer involved as well. We have a security camera system in place that helps as well…so consider that in the future. Good luck.

~Katana-San~

My new iPad has been stolen from my doorstep

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.