You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SE workout in yellow, with 12 minutes in yellow title

How can I clear whatever is going on in my Water Fitness workout? A yellow 0:12 appears below Water Fitness in the list of workouts. Others say "Open Goal," though Outdoor Walk, which I haven't used, shows yellow 0:01. Since I do water aerobics 5 days a week, this is a significant workout I want to keep track of.

In addition, when I check the summary of the workout on 9.24, it shows the Water Fitness icon in yellow, the total time in yellow and a preposterous number 825% Complete also in yellow.

I have enjoyed this device for the past couple of months, but this week has been kind of frustrating with this strange documentation.

running SE with version 7.6.2

when I check for updates, it says "Unable to check for update: An error occurred while checking for a software update." Could this be part of the problem? I thought I had updated it last week with the other Apple mobile device updates.

Thanks,

Alice

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 4:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 4:55 PM

Somehow you managed to set a 12 minute goal for your Water Fitness workout. (And the same with Outdoor Walk.)

In a workout, tap the circle with the 3 dots in the upper right corner to set/unset workout goals.

You may then actually have to perform a workout for the "new" goal to stick.

4 replies

Sep 25, 2021 5:04 PM in response to javaliga

Thank you for your quick response, javaliga.

Yes, I tried to reset via 3 dots just when doing no workout. Open Goal wasn't a choice, and when I set to zero, it just kicked back to the 12 minutes. I will try again before doing a workout, but there are awkward accesses because of the water feature inhibiting. I thought I might check this out on the Outdoor Walk first. Will let you know if it works.

SE workout in yellow, with 12 minutes in yellow title

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.