You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charging options for iPhone 13

I am getting iPhone 13 pro max, I have couple questions based on what I read online, I know the phone came with a cord ????

how do I charge my phone? Do I need to buy an adapter to charge the phone? Is there a plug in slot somewhere like previous models?

And wireless charging is it add'l way besides regular charging?

Thx

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 1:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 1:21 PM

If you have the power adapter and cord from a previous iPhone, you can use that.

If you want to use the cord that comes with the iPhone 13, one option is to buy the following adapter: Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

You can also charge wirelessly using MagSafe Charger - Apple

or use any Qi-certified wireless charger.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 24, 2021 1:21 PM in response to dkhotel

If you have the power adapter and cord from a previous iPhone, you can use that.

If you want to use the cord that comes with the iPhone 13, one option is to buy the following adapter: Buy 20W USB-C Power Adapter - Apple

You can also charge wirelessly using MagSafe Charger - Apple

or use any Qi-certified wireless charger.

Charging options for iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.