You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't add eSim on iPhone 13 Pro

I have just received my iPhone 13 Pro, but I can't seem to add or migrate my current eSim. Under "Cellular" the button "add Cellular Plan" doesn't show either. It didn't give me an option during the quick setup as well.

When I try to add my eSim through the QR code, it recognizes it as a cellular plan but does not let me click it to add.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 2:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 2:25 AM

The process is listed here --> Transfer a SIM from your previous iPhone to eSIM on your ...

2 replies

Oct 13, 2021 1:33 PM in response to Jacob_Pedersen

I have same issue (before and after visiting post above).

At least I get an error message blaming it on the carrier . . . who's website search results with "Boom. Your phone is compatible".

Perhaps they're trying to get me to generate my own eSIM (not "Visible" anywhere on their support site).

Preparing for pain of a dreadfully prolonged wait before reaching Visible's customer dis-"service" chat bot that takes 10 minutes to finally populate my position in line ;)

Can't add eSim on iPhone 13 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.