You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 15 - where is reset network settings?

I was on chat with my mobile carrier last night, and at one point the rep says to reset network settings. Problem is, in iOS 15, I can't find it. The only thing available is a complete phone reset. Help!

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 6:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 10:25 AM

Hi margaret mmm, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that an Advisor from your carrier recommended a network reset, but you can't find the option to do so on your device.

On your iPhone, please launch Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset, then select Reset Network Settings from the menu. Return iPhone settings to their defaults

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 24, 2021 10:25 AM in response to margaret mmm

Hi margaret mmm, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that an Advisor from your carrier recommended a network reset, but you can't find the option to do so on your device.

On your iPhone, please launch Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset, then select Reset Network Settings from the menu. Return iPhone settings to their defaults

Take care!

iOS 15 - where is reset network settings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.