You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t print from my iPhone to my house printer used to and your software says it can’t find my printer

My iPhone won’t recognize my house printer just recently we are on same network but won’t pick up my printer also I can’t save documents attached to my iPhone

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 2:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 3:03 PM

Can you find your printer make and model on the list of supported AirPrint printers in this document: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201311

If yes, check the printer does have AirPrint feature enabled (refer to printer manual) and ensure both, your iPhone and printer are connected to the same WiFi Network. Restart the router and try again.

If your printer isn't on the list, does not support AirPrint, you might need to download in App Store the app from your printer's manufacturer that you use it to print the stuff from the iPhone.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 21, 2021 3:03 PM in response to Iphone10x00

Can you find your printer make and model on the list of supported AirPrint printers in this document: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201311

If yes, check the printer does have AirPrint feature enabled (refer to printer manual) and ensure both, your iPhone and printer are connected to the same WiFi Network. Restart the router and try again.

If your printer isn't on the list, does not support AirPrint, you might need to download in App Store the app from your printer's manufacturer that you use it to print the stuff from the iPhone.

I can’t print from my iPhone to my house printer used to and your software says it can’t find my printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.