You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are Theft and Lost covered under Apple Care+?

I was wondering if Theft and Lost are covered under Apple Care+? I'm planning to buy iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 17, 2021 9:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 8:41 PM

AppleCare+ with loss and theft coverage is only available in the USA, Japan, Germany, UK and Australia. And I believe the UK and Australia addition just happened this month (according to MacRumors news).

Apple has to negotiate separately in each country to partner with a licensed insurance underwriter in each country to add the coverage. So for now it is limited to just those 5 nations.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 18, 2021 8:41 PM in response to rahulbordoloi

AppleCare+ with loss and theft coverage is only available in the USA, Japan, Germany, UK and Australia. And I believe the UK and Australia addition just happened this month (according to MacRumors news).

Apple has to negotiate separately in each country to partner with a licensed insurance underwriter in each country to add the coverage. So for now it is limited to just those 5 nations.

Are Theft and Lost covered under Apple Care+?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.