You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i don’t have an itunes subscription but i get charged for it every month

i don’t have a itunes subscription and never did in the past either but i still get charged for it

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 17, 2021 9:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2021 9:08 AM

Please see If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support which may help you to identify the item, and includes a link (near the bottom) for Support in case you still can't.

6 replies

Oct 7, 2021 8:27 AM in response to karean

You can't have been charged without an iTunes account. It's not possible. Logging in these forums, means you have an iTunes account. As the combination of email and password used to log in here is your iTunes account.

If you want your money back, you will need to go through the links provided and request a refund. We cannot do it for you, and we cannot give you your money back. Only Apple support can give you your money back so you have to contact them by one of the methods already provided.

i don’t have an itunes subscription but i get charged for it every month

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.