You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Subscriptions" is not listed under my "settings" then "name"? How do I delete MLB app- paid thru Apple. I do not want to renew.

Instructions to delete do not apply to my phone. "Subscriptions" is not listed under my "settings" then "name"? How do I delete MLB app- paid thru Apple. I do not want to renew. My iphone is a 5s, Software version 12.5.4 which MLB no longer will load on. I want to stop this subscription. help is there anyone who can help me? MLB is a loop back to iphone as I paid thru my phone.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 9:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2021 9:26 AM

Can you see it thru the AppStore > your profile icon > tap your Apple ID email > Subscriptions?

2 replies

"Subscriptions" is not listed under my "settings" then "name"? How do I delete MLB app- paid thru Apple. I do not want to renew.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.