You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to permanently delete photos from iCloud?

my apple id was linked to old phone that I sold and there are some data from that phone on iCloud. I would like to delete the data from my icloud permanently immediately. How can I do that??

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 1:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2021 7:07 AM

An Apple ID isn't linked to a phone, it is linked to a specific user. You need to wipe the phone and continue using your account. If you no longer have access to that account then you can't delete the data from iCloud unless you can recover the account. It would therefore be useful to have more details about your situation with that account.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 9, 2021 7:07 AM in response to wpooh316

An Apple ID isn't linked to a phone, it is linked to a specific user. You need to wipe the phone and continue using your account. If you no longer have access to that account then you can't delete the data from iCloud unless you can recover the account. It would therefore be useful to have more details about your situation with that account.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

how to permanently delete photos from iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.