You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nike run club and Apple Watch not working together

As of a week ago, my Apple Watch Nike run club doesn’t seem connected to my phone app. I will start a run on the app, and it won’t show up on my watch (it used to show me the time etc), and the app doesn’t show my BPM. I tried “not showing” the app and then toggling it back again (seems I can uninstall, even though my watch is not a Nik one) but then it just ended up with a brand new account on my watch (want to take your first run? It said). Toggled it away a few more times and now it’s connected again, but I still have my original problem- rungs don’t show up on the watch as I’m doing them. Watch has latest update, so does phone. Any ideas?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 12:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2021 1:30 PM

Hey and thanks for this suggestion, I have done all of that and it doesn’t work. In fact, now my Apple Watch is not even synced to my actual Nike run club account anymore, and is once again asking me if I want to start my first run..

Similar questions

3 replies

Sep 7, 2021 8:52 AM in response to Hayenna

Hey there Hayenna,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities!

If we understand correctly, your Nike+ Run Club app is not working as expected. Is that correct? We'd be happy to help. We see you state your Apple Watch is up-to-date. Let's be sure: Update your Apple Watch

Is your iPhone up-to-date as well? Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If both devices, are up-to-date let's have you calibrate your Apple Watch: Calibrating your Apple Watch for improved Workout and Activity accuracy

If, after those steps, you're still having issue, we suggest you unpair and set up your Apple Watch again. This can help. A backup of the Apple Watch is made during this process, so you can set it up as new or with your backup. Your health data will remain secured either way: Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

This should help. Let us know if you have any questions.

Take care!

Nike run club and Apple Watch not working together

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.